Olav StadaasManaging Partner
areas of expertise
- Management – leading positions in small and larger organisations globally
- Sales – industrial sales, Key Account management, strategic alliances
- Business – global responsibility for sales, marketing, manufacturing and service
- Manufacturing – in process industry and automotive parts production
- Project Management – on-&off-shore experience, project portfolio management
- Technology Deployment
career in brief
- Fjords Processing AS (2014-2017) – Head of Operations
- Process Systems, Aker Solutions (2013-2014) – VP Tender and Project Execution
- Mettler-Toledo/Cargoscan (2003-2013) – General Manager, Business Area Manager
- Tordivel (2001-2003) – Managing Director
- Hydro/Hydro Aluminium (1987-2001) – Project/Area/Senior manager
- Hydro Technology & Projects (1987-1994) – Project Manager/Area manager
Olav is co-founder of TENACITY with a broad experience leading smaller and larger businesses in Norway and abroad. Olav’s background is in Mechanical Engineering (MSC Mechanical Engineering, NTH 1981-1985), specialising in process and project management.
More than 20 years as executive leader in companies like Hydro, Mettler Toledo and Aker Solutions has given him strong competence in project management, product development, operations, sales and marketing. Olav knows a lot about what it takes to succeed with innovative products in the international competitive market. Years in the USA, China, India, Korea and other interesting countries have given good insight into the cultural aspects of business implementation.
Olav has a strong understanding of the need for systems in balance with hands on management. High level cross country skiing and has given Olav the ability to live the true meaning of TENACITY.